Your purchase helps to provide a safe environment for hurting women who are seeking recovery through The Restoration Home in Little Rock, AR. A portion of every sale is donated directly to serve the financial and operational needs of the home. Our team also serves as facilitators of Breakthrough Crafting at RH as we believe that having a creative outlet can serve as a catalyst for recovery.
We at made. believe that hope and recovery is possible for everyone, yet we recognize that it may not be attainable to everyone. That is why we have partnered with The Restoration Home which serves our community by providing a home for women ages 18-30 to live in, free of charge for up to 12 months as they focus on recovery. We believe that ultimate healing comes only from a relationship with Jesus Christ and we believe that when you couple that with community and the opportunity to make something with your hands that real restoration can take place.
How You Can Make A Difference
- Purchase made. products either directly from us or from one of our many amazing stockists
- Donate a chosen amount by clicking on the box to the left (you will receive a tax receipt for your donation)
- Get in touch with us about sending in art supplies or gift cards for art supplies by clicking the box to the right (we'll even reimburse your shipping!)
- Get in contact with us to find out about volunteer opportunities
- Wear made. jewelry and spread the word!! Nothing beats the power of word-of-mouth support!!